
With a little help from my friends- The BeatlesWhat would you think if I sang out of tuneWould you stand up and walk out on meLend me your ears and I'll sing you a songAnd I'll try not to sing out of keyOh, I get by with a little help from my friendsMmm I get high with a little help from my friendsMmm I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsWhat do iI do when my love is away(Does it worry you to be alone)How do I feel by the end of the day(Are you sad because you're on your own)No, I get by with a little help from my friendsMmm I get high with a little help from my friendsMmm I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybodyI need somebody to loveCould it be anybodyI want somebody to loveWould you believe in a love at first sightYes I'm certain that it happens all the timeWhat do you see when you turn out the lightI can't tell you, but I know it's mineOh I get by with a little help from my friendsMmm I get high with a little help from my friendsOh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friendsDo you need anybodyI just need somebody to loveCould it be anybodyI want somebody to loveOh I get by with a little help from my friendsMmm I´m gonna try with a little help from my friendsOh I get high with a little help from my friendsYes I get by with a little help from my friendsWith a little help from my friends.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario